I’m a Writer’s Guild Of Great Britain Candidate Member, currently working on the upgrade. Below is a summary of the projects I’ve completed plus those I’m currently developing.
- Little Light Bulb (recorded)
- Glitter and Star
- It only hurts when I breathe (sitcom – first episode and 5 outlines)
- “Frame Sales” (comedy drama series outline)
- Dead End
- The Addict and the Lamppost
- Siren (experimental – recorded)
- Peter & Sara
- The People’s Book Of Law
- Dic Dic Alley
- Six Ten From Stutbridge
- Writer’s Block
- Library’s Fine (2nd Round BSSC 2009)
- Alarm Clock (3rd Round BSSC 2010)
- Universal Space Tour (top 25 Wildsound 2010). Got a read through.
- Tubby’s Car Project (5th place CSSC 2011)
- Rosarian (3rd Round BSSC 2011)
- Please Bring A Plate Of Sandwiches (7th CSSC, 2nd Round BSSC 2012)
- After The Tone (long list, Valentine’s Day screenplay contest)
- April’s Fish – 5 page short for a Talent Circle/Red Planet Productions comp. Entered 17th January. Reached the top ten out of over 2000 entries.
- Les The Punter – CSSC 2014 2nd. Bluecat Shorts 2015 top 25 (Semi Finals), Hammond House short screenplay competition 2017 2nd.
The Prestbury Long Shot (feature film – first draft completed)
Les The Punter (theatre adaptation) Free Kick (radio drama) Batty Betty (Children’s book)
Longshot (AKA The Prestbury Long Shot) – new treatment/draft in progress
Outline of Breaking Point – radio drama about the misconceptions of bi-polar disorder